Porcupine's Place

A place for me to pen down my thoughts I guess...

Monday, October 23, 2006

Makan bola, minum bola, tidur lama-lama

It's been like the secong time I forgot to put the title to my posts edi
Anyway, for those of you who don't know
I'm still stuck in the campus for this week...
Nope, I'm not going back for the study week

I don't think it would be possible for me to study at all if I were to go home...
I mean, there's the PS2, there's the PC (got a new one edi!), there's Astro
and and and... there's the one that I love living a 20 minutes drive away from my home...
How to study wor?
Shenyang just called me in the evening and told me to join them for mamak tonight
How I wish I could!!!
Sorry gang, but this future engineer (perasan lah tu!) will be busy studying for his coming exams...

On a different note, we get to watch football matches here!
Our hostel's TV room ain't too shabby... No Astro only lor...
Mine's called Desasiswa Lembaran and the other is Desasiswa Jaya...
Oh ya.. They have Astro in Jaya... (T_T)
Going over is just a mere 5 minutes walk from my block to theirs...

Though we're stuck in a entertainment deprived area, the mamak here is kind enough to set up a big screen TV just for our viewing pleasure at the price of a teh tarik...
It's kinda consoling haha...
Oh ya, back to the topic... Man U beat Liverpool 2-0!!!
In your face Liverpool fans!!! (Please switch on the Man U anthem in your head)

And Barcelona HAD to lose to Chelsea...
But with the way they were playing the other day... I'd say they DESERVE to lose...
Don't ask me why... You have to watch it yourself...
And to top things off... Barcelona lost... Again.. This time to Real Madrid...
Come on!!! You guys won the last Champions League!!! What the hell is wrong with you peolple??!!!

Current song: Jay Chou and Fei Yu Ching - Chian Li Zhi Wai
Tranlated it means "A thousand miles apart"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home