Porcupine's Place

A place for me to pen down my thoughts I guess...

Monday, October 23, 2006

Am back blogging again!!!
Guess I could get the hang of this online diary thingy
It isn't so bad once you get used to it...
Or more like it's the only thing that keeps you sane when there's nothing else to entertain you
Well, after frying my brain with 94 episodes of Bleach...
Wait wait...
94 edi ah???!!!
I never realise I've already watch so much of it edi!!!
Now let's see...
One episode=24 minutes
94 times 24 divtided by 60 means 37.6 hours!!!
That's like going one and a half day doing nothing but letting my brain rot while watching animated characters trying to beat each other senseless!!!
Oh my god...
These serial things are just too addictive...

Speaking of which, there's an infinite amount of movies and serial dramas circling among the PCs of USM Engineering students...
For starters, we have anime e.g:Naruto, Bleach, GTO
Then there's those HK drama which I have forgotten the names
Followed by old and new movies, could you believe some actually stored the 3 hours long Titanic movie in their harddrives?!
I mean, WTH?
If it belonged to a guy, maybe he'll be watching the portrait sketching scene over and over again...
If it belonged to a girl, maybe she'll be watching the "You jump, I jump" part...
We even have Korean and Japanese drama too!
If my memory serves me well, they have urm... don't quite remember edi... Haha...
Then there's an endless amount of MVs and MP3s...
And as usual, where there's guys there would be the usual self-learning reproduction process documentary going around...
I'm pretty sure you get what I mean... Hahaha...
Due to the constant surveillance of the authorities, the trading of such valuable information has its own time and place...
These people are good I tell you... Haha...

So there you have it...
Who says engineers spend half their lifetime calculating and fomulating?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home