Porcupine's Place

A place for me to pen down my thoughts I guess...

Friday, June 30, 2006

I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane...

Only another 10 hours to go before I leave for Penang, the state under the breeze.
Well, for those of you who has yet to know about my current condition...
I've been accepted into Universiti Sains Malaysia to pursue a degree in Material Engineering.

A day of mixed emotions. Really.
Went off at about 12 in the afternoon to get Jia Yao before going to KLIA.
By the way, why the hell is the LCC Terminal so damn far away?
Screw those morons who are responsible for placing it there.
Well, went there to sent off Kah Seng, Soen Yin, Siew Hooi, Yew Soon and Sze Wee.
So, reached there, took pictures, shook hands, exchanged hugs and waved our goodbyes.

I could've sworn I saw tears in their eyes.
It's really not easy to leave.
I now understand how did they feel...
It's kinda hard to describe this emotion you know.
First off, it's kinda exciting to be getting into a new place, atmosphere, surroundings and all.
And the thought of making new friends and gaining new experience is rather exhililarating.
Yet, there's this feeling of erm... the unwillingness to leave your old dwelling place into a new one.
And you know... To be far away from your loved ones...

Ai Yan is sent to UPM to pursue a degree in Food Technology.
I'm happy for her. And sad too...
She has been living with me for the last 3 months.
And now... she'll be so far away...
I could still remember...
We held each other and cried...

For those who got into universities near their homes...
BE THANKFUL...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home