Porcupine's Place

A place for me to pen down my thoughts I guess...

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Damn it's long...
Haha..
looking at the date it's almost half a year since I last blogged...
not to say that I have lost the enthusiasm, but there are numerous matters keeping me away from having that extra moment just to blog...

Finally I'm blogging again...
So much has happened since the last time I logged into my blog...
Latest thing that happened?
Trials was over...
And the speed that the teachers mark our answer papers are rather astounding...
Got back results for Chemistry and Physics...
not something that I can jump for joy...
I do envy my buddy Liau...
He makes studying look easy...
As the old saying goes, you reap what you sow...
The final lap is here...
So let us all run towards the finishing line...
I wish all of you who are sitting for their major exams good luck...
And all the best!!!


Need to study liau...
Tata

1 Comments:

  • At June 20, 2006 8:12 PM , Blogger Mike said...

    wow... u got spammed up there. Is me, panjang mike. Hope u can get wat u wanted. material eng tu apa?? anyway i did wrote some shit about the uni application thingy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home